Insomnia is a sleeping disorder that affects people at some point in their lives. The most common symptoms that one experiences during the disorder are difficulty falling and staying asleep. There are often more symptoms connected to this sleeping disorder. Some of the symptoms that you may experience during insomnia are as follows:
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Waking up during the night and not being able to fall back to sleep
- Waking up earlier than intended
- Feeling fatigued throughout the day
- I’m tired and unable to go through day-to-day activities.
- Poor concentration and lack of memory
You can buy Zopiclone online UK that will help you treat insomnia effectively. The pill will help you fall and stay asleep.
Types of Insomnia
There are two types of Insomnia – Acute, and Chronic. While they are both very annoying and disturbing, acute insomnia is not generally a cause of much worry. Chronic insomnia, on the other hand, needs to be diagnosed and treated before it takes over our lives.
What is acute insomnia?
Acute insomnia is of a mild nature and usually lasts from only a few days to a few weeks. Generally, acute insomnia is not a big cause of worry. However, you can think of getting treated if the symptoms you face are causing hindrances in your day-to-day life.
What is chronic insomnia?
Chronic insomnia is severe and can seriously impact your life, causing negativity and problems. Chronic insomnia lasts for more than a month and has more long-lasting symptoms that really affect the way you function in your daily life.
Causes of Insomnia
There are several causes of insomnia, some of which are mild whereas others are severe and aggravating.
Some of the causes of insomnia include:
- Change in sleeping habits
- Body and back pain
- Job change
- Changes in job shifts from day to night
- A traumatic event in life
- Change in personal relationships
- Jet lag is caused by a change in time zones
- Higher Altitudes